Earn free credits
Be a good neighbor
Earn free credits
- 10 Just for joining — let's call it a benefit of citizenship
- 1 Tell us your name or nickname — so people knows what to call you
- 2 Upload photo of yourself — show us them pearly whites!
- 2 Tell us about yourself — we're so curious!
- 2 Verify your email — open lines of communication is the key to a healthy relationship
- 5 Connect to Facebook — and share with your friends
- 5 Connect to Twitter — and promote your posts
- 5 Get email alerts — get a weekly digest of listings near you
- 5 Join our newsletter — get a bi-weekly email that'll knock yer socks off
- 20 Get certified — and gain trust
- 5 Invite people — per person that joins
- 5 Give us your advice — Tell us how to make Krrb better! *
- 10 Link to your Krrb corner — from your blog or website *
- 5 Like us on Facebook — and post an awesome story to our wall *
- 5 Tweet about Krrb — we need your promotion! *
- 5 Follow us on Google+ — and post an awesome story to our wall *
- 50 Create a Krrb Board on Pinterest — We'll give you (1) credit for each Krrb item you pin (up to 50) *
- 50 Host or attend a meetup in your city — contact us if you want us to sponsor it *
- 20 Be a pioneer — If you are one of the first 20 people to post 5 times to your city *
Frequently asked questions
Why does certification require a credit card?
Your bank has already gone to great lengths to verify your identity. By having a valid credit card on file, we can reasonably assume you are you. Something that scammers ain't so keen on doing.
Do my listings and credits expire?
Listings don't expire, so leave them up for as long as they are relevant. Promote them to move them to the top, close them when you're done. Credits are valid for (1) year from receipt.
How do you guarantee my satisfaction?
If you have problems, let us know and we will do our best to make it right. If you are not 100% satisfied, we will give you back your credits. Purchases of credits are non-refundable.
Why credits, other classifieds are free
Nothing is free. Someone has to pay for it. So we've decided to start an honest business with a fair product, making our customers our customers. Are we crazy?