Listed from Craiglist via the Krrb it button.
1972 enduro time capsule with 6000 miles! This bike is so pretty! And, it’s a 250cc 2 stroke so it’s light weight and it rips! These bikes are great for the city because their suspension eats up the pot holes and the upright position gives you good visibility over traffic and leverage on the wide handlebars. You can ride this bike over the river and through the woods so the bumps Brooklyn has to offer are no problem.
This bike is in near show condition and ready to ride. Recent maintenance including:
- Honed cylinder and replaced rings on a stock bore. New gaskets when reassembled.
- Rebuilt and timed the oil injection pump.
- New tires and tubes front and rear.
- Rebuilt the carburetor
- Cleaned the petcock and tank.
- Removed the stator and replaced the points and condenser.
- General cleanup and adjusting of the brakes, etc.
- Only thing the bike needs now is fork seals. I can get this done for you or you can do them yourself. Also, I have the two blinkers for the rear. Just need to be put back on.
With a few mods this bike would also make a sweet 2 stroke cafe racer.
Please call, email or text with any questions. I am a reputable antique dealer with a shop in the Catskills and a showroom in Brooklyn. You can see more pics of this bike and more motorcycles, mopeds, and the rest of my antique and vintage items at http://www.krausfarm.com.
If you email, please be specific so I can tell your response apart from the spam. If this listing is live, the item is still available.
keywords: antique vintage motorbike motorcycle cycle dirtbike streetlegal street legal supermoto motard cafe racer jk72krausfarm