These have been resting on a wardrobe (which will also eventually be listed) gathering dust.
1. Pink/Black/Gold splatter. This pair has a few rubs and the wires were cut so they couldn’t be plugged in.
2. Cute pair of instrument-playing Asian figures.
3. McCoy cowboy boots.
4. Pink and gold lamps.
5. Cream and gold lamps.
6. Turquoise and gold lamps. Boy, was I steamed when I got them home and discovered that one of the pair had been broken. It was artfully repaired and wasn’t noticeable until I started cleaning it. One of the lampshades is wonky and needs to be re-laced, but it’s salvageable.
7. Clear glass/blue boudoir lamps. Original silk cord.
8. Kron TV lamp. Gotta love the cats. There is a slight rub, right bottom, which looks worse in the photo than it really is. Needs to be retouched, though.
9. Pair of fiberglass lampshades, good condition.
10. Double-tier shade, good condition.
I highly recommend that all lamps be rewired to current standards, just so you don’t set your house on fire.