This occasional chair been granted a second life with reclaimed barn wood in place of its original tattered orange cushions. Solid, sturdy and oh so stylish.
A one-of-a-kind conversation piece. Its versatile style will compliment the mid-century, regency, loft or contemporary home.
Features & Materials
• Vintage chrome club chair frame
• Dowel and glue construction
• Old growth Douglas Fir reclaimed barn wood, sealed with flat water based polycrylic
• 32"h x 21"w x 22"d (seat 18"h)
• 37.5 lbs
The tattered burnt orange club chair was discovered in the back of a local thrift store.
We brought it to the studio, dismantled it and polished the chrome.
We then crafted the new seat and back from our stock of barn wood, planing, cutting, gluing, sanding and finally finishing it with a high quality polycrylic.
Shipping & Delivery
- Happy to provide a shipping quote for those of you outside of Los Angeles.
- We encourage our LA neighbors to opt for pick-up or delivery.