Adorable traditional Indian pyjama set consisting of white cotton leggings, fitted at the bottom with a gathered elasticated waist and a long, loose, hand block printed top. The top has with 4” side slits, Nehru neckline and three abalone shell buttons. Daytime wear for both boys and girls.
• Made of 100% cotton.
• Hand Block printed
• Machine wash on warm/cold program
• Naturally occurring dye variations are found on all hand printed textiles, making each piece unique.
Indigo available in size 1yr
Marron available in size 2-3yrs
• Indigo is a natural blue dye extracted from the indigo plant. Dying with indigo is an ancient process used by many cultures throughout the globe. In India traditional methods of working with indigo, using deep indigo vats dug directly into the ground still survive today.
• Washing instructions for indigo
• Because of the unique nature of the dye, indigo dyed items need thorough washing before use to remove excess dye. They should be washed separately or with dark items in cold water (30%).