A Chippendale Dining Chair with ball and claw feet from Laurel Crown has all the beautiful details of an original chair made by Thomas Chippendale himself. Enjoy the acanthus leaf and cartouche details painstakingly replicated by our skilled craftsmen featured on the splats, serpentine top rail, side rails, and back. Rich and durable mahogany wood is accented with authentic Chippendale styling, down to the cabriole legs and classic claw and ball feet. This tasteful and elegant chair will complement every room of your home.
- Material: Plantation grown Honduran mahogany wood
- Dimensions: 21"W x 17"D x 41.5"H
- Color: Classic mahogany stain
- Finish: Satin semi-gloss finish
- Upholstery Options: Stock fabric or customer’s own material (COM)
- Customizable: This piece is customizable through our Custom Design Department