Our Regency armchair reflects the sophisticated styles and tastes of the Prince of Wales and the English Regency period: charming yet elegant, simple yet striking. Beautiful solid wood mahogany has been hand carved to feature perfectly scrolling arms, a rosette carved backrest, and a molded apron. Turned front legs and sweeping saber back legs complete the look. Comfort is key in the Regency armchair, which boasts a curving backrest and padded cushion. See also our coordinating Regency dining chairs.
The English Regency period reflected the sophisticated styles and tastes of the Prince of Wales. Now you can sit like royalty too with our Regency side chairs and armchairs. These beautifully handcrafted period pieces work well in the dining room as well as the living room to give your home a touch of English sophistication. The Regency armchair is made of mahogany wood and features beautiful scroll arms, a rosette carved backrest, a molded apron and is held up by two turned front legs and two saber back legs. Comfortable as well, each chair has a curved backrest and padded coil spring seat cushion upholstered in our equally regal Marco Polo jacquard fabric.
- Material: Plantation grown Honduran mahogany wood
- Dimensions: 23.5"W x 19.5"D x 35.5"H
- Color: Classic mahogany stain
- Finish: Satin semi-gloss finish
- Upholstery Options: Stock fabric or customer’s own material (COM)
- Customizable: This piece is customizable through our Custom Design Department