Listed from Etsy via the Krrb it button.
a soothing treat for your belly with the slight sweetness of licorice and a hint of mint.here are just some of the benefits of these organically grown healing herbs:
- ginger is stimulating, warming & carminative
- orange peel is a renowned bitter digestive, easing indigestion & flatulence
- chamomile calms & soothes both body & mind
- lemon balm curbs indigestion- dandelion root encourages kidney & liver function, essential for absorption, digestion & elimination- peppermint refreshes & stimulates
- licorice eases indigestion & promotes enhanced assimilation of other
herbs directions: use 1 to 2 teaspoons of this blend per cup of boiling water. cover & steep for 10 to 15 minutes. enjoy plain or with a kiss of honey.
1.5 oz (by weight) in a compostable bag made from wood fibers.
add more products to your order and save on shipping!always consult with an experienced herbalist and/or healthcare practitioner before using herbs for medicinal purposes, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any chronic health conditions.
Find me at the Vegan Shop-up! Check out the full schedule here: http://veganshopup.wordpress.com/
At the Pine Box Rock Shop in Bushwick, Brooklyn.
12 Grattan Street Brooklyn, NY 11206