Listed from Etsy via the Krrb it button.
This Coptic stitch album or guest book is covered with an elegant, playful, richly colored chiyogami (Japanese silkscreened) paper with tiny gold blossoms on a leaf green background. I was only able to get a small quantity of this cover paper, so this is the only book like this one that I’ll be making!
Bound by hand with a Coptic stitch (open, knotted, visible stitching along the spine) in chocolate brown, waxed Irish linen thread, this album lies completely flat when open. There is plenty of room to add photos and writing throughout. This would make a wonderful guest book or photo album for wedding or family pictures. The sturdy binding is designed to be both functional and beautiful, and will hold up to a great deal of use.
• 10" wide x 10" high x approximately 1.5" thick
• Pages are smooth, hand-torn, heavyweight cream-colored printmaking paper
• Made with acid-free archival materials.
• 30 pages (60, front & back)
• 250 photo corners are included