Brownstones are known wide and far to be a unique characteristic of Brooklyn… So, maybe they’re not exclusive to it, as were replicated elsewhere, but they’re embedded into the ethos of the borough.
Number 1 in a series of 3 features big bay windows, and a walk-up stoop, where in the summer many a stoop sale take place and neighbors mingle. Share the Brooklyn love for the holidays with a festive green wreath.
• Each card is individually letterpressed in Brooklyn, NY
• 2-color print (orange-brown & green) with deep impression for maximum texture
• Blank inside
• Card size 5.5″×4.5″ (folded)
• Matching green envelope included
• Printed on acid-free, premium 100% cotton cardstock (tree-free) on an antique Vandercook press
• Carefully packaged in a compostable, made from plants (not plastic) cellophane envelope (it will break down in about 15 weeks once in the compost bin)
Find me at the Vegan Holiday Shop-Up on December 4th
Locally-made eats, sweets, goods and wares find a loving home at the Pine Box Rock Shop, Brooklyn’s only all-vegan bar. Get your holiday shopping done from the 20 or so vendors while sipping on happy hour Bloody Mary’s.
December 4, 12-5pm
At the Pine Box Rock Shop in Bushwick, Brooklyn.
12 Grattan Street Brooklyn, NY 11206