Krrb is a venue
Krrb acts as a venue which connects people who have something to offer sell, trade, or give away (“Sellers”) and people who are interested in accepting that offer (“Buyers”). Krrb is not involved in the transactions between users and has no control over the quality, safety, accuracy or legality of the offers listed on its website. Krrb does not guarantee the ability of owners to sell or give away items, and does not guarantee the buyers' ability to pay for items. Consequently, Krrb does not transfer legal ownership from the seller to the buyer.
Krrb cannot guarantee the true identity, age, or nationality of a user. We encourage you to communicate directly with potential transaction partners through the tools available on our website and to check to see if a member is “certified.”
You agree that Krrb is a venue and is not responsible or liable for any text, information, data usernames, graphics, images, profiles, items, links or other content (“Content”) listed by you, other users, or outside parties on the website. You use Krrb at your own risk.
Interactions with other individuals or organizations
Krrb urges you to use caution when dealing with others. Krrb shall not be held liable for your interactions and dealings with other Seller or Buyers found on the Krrb website. This includes meetings, payments, delivery, conditions, warranties, representations or any deal or interaction. Any deal you make via the Krrb website is strictly between you and the other party or parties. You agree that Krrb is not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from such dealings or interactions. Krrb is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between website participants. In the event of a dispute, you agree to hold Krrb, its officers, employees, agents, and successors not liable for claims or damages of any kind.
Registration is not required to access the Krrb website. If you choose to register, you must be at least 18 years of age and submit a valid email address. You will choose a username and password and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and all uses of your account, whether or not you have authorized such use. You agree to notify Krrb immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. Krrb reserves the right to refuse service or access to the website to any user or to delete accounts of users who submit inappropriate usernames, photographs, or content, or uses the personally identifiable information or likeness of another person.
We want Krrb to be an happy, fun, and safe community both online and offline. To make this happen, you agree to not engage in any of the following activities:
- Spam or otherwise contact users with unsolicited advertising messages.
- Contact anyone who has not asked to be contacted.
- Collect or store information about users for commercial purposes.
- Harass, stalk or threaten another member in any way.
- Advertise any illegal services or the sale of any item prohibited by applicable law.
- Display sexually explicit material of any kind.
- Listings content that is harmful to minors.
- Listings content in an irrelevant category or city.
- Encourage another member to engage in any activity that breaks the law or may cause injury.
- Listing content that infringes upon copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights.
- Listing content that has personally identifiable information about another member without their consent.
- Transmit viruses or other material designed to disrupt computer hardware or software functionality.
- Impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity.
- Publish false or misleading information.
- Use automated means like spiders, robots, crawlers or data-mining tools to download data from the website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Krrb computer systems or network or engage in any activity that diminishes the functionality and service of the Krrb website.
By listing on Krrb, you make it possible for an outside third party to re-publish that content. You agree to hold Krrb harmless for any dispute that arises by use of an outside third-party.
Krrb has the right to remove any content or information you publish on Krrb. In most cases, this right will only be exercised when the content violates state or federal law or violates the rights of another person.
Your Ideas and Feedback
Krrb loves to hear user feedback and we value your ideas, suggestions and opinions, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them, just as you are under no obligation to offer them.
Krrb does not control the information or content that is provided by users and made available to you. There are risks of coming across information you may find offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. You agree to accept all such risks and that Krrb, its officers, employees, and agents are not responsible for any and all acts or omissions of users on Krrb. We urge you to use common sense and caution and to exercise safe buying any selling practices.
Copyrights and Trademarks
You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including name, logo and artwork) or any confusingly similar marks without our written permission.
Credits and Payments
It is free to join Krrb. Krrb uses a credit system as currency on the website. Some credits may be awarded for free and some credits may be purchased. When you purchase or receive credits, you do not own the credits, rather you receive a right to use those credits for a one year period in connection with certain activities and events on Krrb, such as publishing or promoting a listing. You agree to the following terms and conditions regarding credits:
- Credits cannot be sold or transferred to another party.
- The purchase of credits is non-refundable and credits are not redeemable for any monetary value from us.
- We may change the purchase price of credits at anytime as well as change the ways in which credits can be used. We also reserve the right to stop issuing credits.
- By purchasing credits, you receive the right to publish for one year and to be listed as “certified” for one year. After a year, the credits expire.
- Free or earned credits are available for one year, but we reserve the right to expire them at any time.
- If you delete your account, you will loose all accumulated credits (both purchased and free). We recommend to deactivate your account instead.
- Deactivating your account does not pause the period in which you can use your credits. During the time your account is inactive, your credits continue to expire after one year of receipt. If you reactivate your account, you can use remaining credits that are still valid within the one-year period.
Any user suspected of violating this agreement may have their account terminated or suspended without notice or warning and without refunding any fees.
KRRB, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE KRRB WEBSITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. KRRB, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION (ORAL OR WRITTEN) OBTAINED BY YOU FROM KRRB SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL KRRB, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, KRRB'S SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
KRRB'S LIABILITY, AND (AS APPLICABLE) THE LIABILITY OF KRRB'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU PAY TO KRRB IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, AND (B) $100. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD KRRB AND (AS APPLICABLE) KRRB'S PARENT, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE DOCUMENTS IT INCORPORATES BY REFERENCE, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY LAW OR THE RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
Krrb does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the Site, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside Krrb's control.
Legal compliance and taxes
You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of this website and, your listings, purchases, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items. In addition, you shall be responsible for paying any and all taxes applicable to any purchases or sales of items you make through this website.
If any provision of this Agreement is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties' intention. All remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
You and Krrb are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Choice of law
This Agreement shall in all respects be interpreted and construed with and by the laws of the State of New York, excluding its conflicts of laws rules, and the United States of America.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices given to Krrb shall be given by postal mail to Krrb; 99 Richardson Street; 2nd Floor; Brooklyn, NY 11211. Any notices given to you shall be given to the email address you provide to Krrb and notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid.
The services hereunder are offered by Area 17 Media, Inc located at 99 Richardson Street; 2nd Floor; Brooklyn, NY 11211.