Perfect for the collector!
This is a standard 8 mm film cartridge movie projector made circa 1963-64 by Technicolor Industries in Hollywood, CA.
It’s so cool looking! I just like it as a conversation piece, but it does work! When plugged in the lamp and the projector do their thing. I haven’t inserted a cartridge, but I’m assuming this baby is in good working order as it’s very clean and in good shape. It weighs a very sturdy 15 lbs!
Something to think about: adapt it to the new technology, add an adapter for smart phones, and project your images and movies on the wall with an instagramy type filter – boom – go back in time!!
It has a handle for easy mobility.
Here is a little more technical info on the item:
Technicolor 800 – Instant Movie Projector
marketed in 1963-64
standard 8 mm film cartridge
lens: Technor Zoom Lens f: 1.5 \ F: 15-25 mm
lamp: 150 W, 120 V, type DCL or DJA
lamp settings: ?
cartridge capacity: 20 m
projection: forward, still
projection speed: ?
film loading: automatic threading
motor: DC magnetic motor
power source: 115 V AC, 60 Hz
power consumption: 250
made in Usa by Technicolor
this projector takes the Magi-Cartridge, a continuous loop cartridge
Krrb Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).