I’ve had this wonderful subwoofer for a number of years and it delivers a whopping sound! I’ve seen it for sale for $300+ so at this price – you can’t miss! Sorry, there are NO wires or cables (Easy enough to pick up).
Information I’ve picked up on the web:
The Synergy Series KSW-12 subwoofer packs a powerful punch. It uses high-quality materials and the most reliable components to deliver deep, driving bass that intimidates competing designs. This high performance subwoofer perfectly anchors a home theater or two-channel music system. The KSW-12 couples a 12-inch driver to the floor for optimal performance. Its high-output, down-firing design “grips” the air and fills a room with low frequency energy that’s heard and felt with undetectable distortion. The built-in discrete MOSFET amplifier and 12-inch fiber-composite woofer are as efficient as they are reliable. This subwoofer accepts LFE, line-level and speaker level inputs. The classic jet ash vinyl veneer finish creates a deceivingly subtle exterior for its room-rocking capabilities.
A bit repetitive, but an Amazon.com review:
REVIEW: Complete a powerful home theater system with the deep, driving bass of the Klipsch KSW-12 powered subwoofer—perfect for combing with high-performance Klipsch Synergy Series surround sound configurations. It couples a 12-inch driver to the floor for optimal performance. This subwoofer’s high-output, down-firing design “grips” the air and fills a room with low frequency energy that’s heard and felt with undetectable distortion. The built-in discrete MOSFET amplifier and 12-inch fiber-composite woofer are as efficient as they are reliable. It provides 105 watts of FTC-rated continuous power, and it has a dynamic power rating of 440 watts. (Dynamic power indicates the actual power this amplifier will deliver to the woofer under normal operating conditions.)
The woofer is composed of a Santoprene rubber surround with a fiber composite cone which enables Klipsch subwoofers to deliver on their promise of extended bass response and maximum reliability. This subwoofer accepts LFE, line-level, and speaker level inputs, making it easy to add to the Quintet Microsystem, the Synergy System 6, or any other Klipsch inspired arrangement. The KSW-12’s jet ash veneer vinyl finish creates a deceivingly subtle exterior for its earthshaking sound capabilities.
The REALLY boring spec stuff:
Type: 12” base reflex, tuned port enclosure
Amplifier: Peak output power 441 watts into 4 ohms; FTC Rated Power: 105 watts continuous into 4 ohms, 22-100Hz @ 1% THD maximum.
Auto Power On: 2 second ON delay, 15 minute OFF delay
Frequency Response: 26-100Hz +/- 3dB
Maximum Acoustic Output: 113dB 1/8 space 1 meter
Low Pass Crossover: Continuously variable from 40-120Hz, 24dB/octabe slope above 120Hz
Inputs: 2) Line level RCA phone jacks, 2) High level speaker terminals
Outputs: 2) High level speaker terminal, High pass filtered at 100Hz, 6dB/octave slope
Phase: Switchable 0-180 degrees
Drive Component: K-1071-K 12” driver
Net Weight: 35 lbs.
Cabinet: Medium density fiber board construction
Finish: Matte finish
Voltage: 110/120 VAC 60 Hz – Export Version 230 VAC 50/60Hz
Krrb Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).