Thanks for looking. THis is an amazing vanity. It is painted a very shabby pale yellow. It is chippy with that great vintage look. There is the orginial attached round mirror. There is over 100 yards of pink tulle to make a princess type vanity. THe arms of tulle open up to show 3 cute little drawers to store your items. This is solid wood. If you are interested…act fast….the last one sold in 2 days….
A little bit about me. I repurpose furniture. All my items are “new” repurposed. I do custom work if needed. I do have a facebook page that list some of my other items. https://www.facebook.com/#!/TheShabbyrs Check out the page. I have many different smaller items there. Also if you are looking for something, just ask.To see my other items just type shabby R in seach
Please note…If this item is listed, it is available. I remove ads when sold. I do not answer emails that just say, is this item available. (due to email fishing)
vintage primitive rustic one of a kind table coffee end side farm barn wood casters repurposed recylcled upcycle green antique shabby chic sea beach vintage antique shabby chic green recycle upcycle reclaimed reused repurposed vanity desk buffet make up dressing table princess disney girl pink tulle
Krrb Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).