Body – Mahogany (Solid);
Top Wood – Mahogany;
Neck Wood – Maple;
Fingerboard – Rosewood;
Set neck, 1 Piece;
22 Frets with Dot inlays;
Chrome Hardware; 2x Tone & 2x Volume knobs; 3-Way Switch;
Pickups: 2x Infinity Humbucker .
I’m selling my solid body Ibanez AX320T 6-string electric guitar. It comes equipped with a Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo system, 2 Infinity humbuckers, and new set of strings (Elixir). It has a nice deep, warm tone to it, due to the humbuckers and the Mahogany & Maple body/neck. The color is called “Vampire Kiss”, and it’s sort of a burgundy red with a touch of indigo. BONUS, apparently this guitar was only manufactured during 1999, so it’s something of a rarity!
It could definitely use a set up and possibly a neck adjustment, as the tuning sounds a little off. Additionally, though the bridge pickup works 100% and sounds great, I think the neck pickup needs rewiring because the sound comes and goes.
Superficially, the guitar is in excellent condition. A few minor scratches on the back from belt buckles, but otherwise it’s in like-new condition. The Blue Book apparently says it’s worth $450 in mint condition, $200 average (or so says the Internet). I think it’s in pretty good condition, but I’m accepting the best offer for this one due to the work it needs. (BTW, the guitar does include a tremolo bar, I just forgot to attach it when I was taking the photos.) I’ll throw in a gig bag and a strap when you pick it up.
With or without getting it “tuned up”, this still makes a great backup guitar, or maybe a gift / starter guitar for a friend or child in your life looking to learn.
Krrb Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).