This is a beautiful Arcoroc Purple and Star of David Vintage Glass hanging birdbath/bird feeder. The base is 14 inches in diameter. It measures 25 inches tall when hanging. It just sparkles in the sunlight!! The Arcoroc Purple glass is Vintage Glass from France. It is not painted glass. There are 4 crystals hanging from the base.This would be a beautiful addition to any garden but is beautiful enough to use in your bedroom or bathroom as a candle holder or to hang your toiletries. One client even uses hers in the window of her office as a beautiful sun-catcher. She loves the way the light refracts through the glass. She says it’s just dazzling to watch!! It is simply a stunning piece and would make a wonderful Mother’s Day gift or Wedding gift for even the most difficult bride to be.
I can also make some to order in whatever color or design you wish. Just contact me and I will be happy to discuss any and all design ideas you have. If you have a special item that you would like to use, I would be happy to design something special for you. I love to look out in the yard and watch the birds eat and play in the beautiful pieces of art I have designed for them. They are really a true work of art and can be appreciated by all. I ship all over the US. Contact me about shipping. Thank you for your time. Have a wonderful and blessed day! ~ Laurie Sasser
Krrb Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).