Seeking a daytime professional/commercial roommate to utilize the upstairs portion of my loft. Kitchen/Bath level and top room level.
I plan to be here more than 6 to 8 years for someone looking to establish a clientele.
It’s a southern facing triplex in an elevator building (no doorman). I am Felix Unger clean! Spotless!
Wifi -Winter Utilities included (Summer air con use may require additional deposit for those months) Humidifier provided and cleaned in winter + additional heater if needed.
Bathroom for you and your clients – spotless!
Kitchen use for drinks or storing lunch in fridge or heating in the toaster oven but no cooking please. – There is no microwave. There is a hot water kettle and coffee press/Tea chest.
Use of address for your business. This is why I would prefer someone long term but not required.
I work downstairs on a computer with wireless headphones. Most phone calls are made outdoors but I am rarely on the phone. You won’t know I am there. I also travel for work so many times you may be on your own.
4 to 5 days a week (no weekends). Depending on the hours needed or type of business, number of days is negotiable. I.E 5 weekdays if it’s half days. 4 to 5 hours per day.
Hours – 9 to 5 or 9 or 10 to 6. Preferably nothing before 9 or after 6 pm. 6:30 at the latest.
The room gets a lot of sunlight! Floor to ceiling windows. Dark wood and minimalist decor. White is the color palette. A lot of green, healthy plants.
2 blocks from the express 4, 5, 6 subway. High end organic Coffee shop on the corner.
Types of tenants that would fit: Low traffic so as not to disrupt the building.
Psychiatric/Psychologist – Uptown office
Massage/Physical Therapy – No loud machines or jumping.
Artist (watercolors, pen-pencil preferred due to odors from other types of paints.) And everything is white in this room.
Professional who just needs a quiet place to work.
Or let me know what you do, as we’ll see if it’s a fit.
Great for someone who lives out of the city and needs a day time home base.
If interested, please text/contact me at 646-450-8871. we’ll chat! :)
Krrb Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).