Posted from Krrb It via the Krrb it button.
Uzbekistan has an ancient textile tradition: rugs, embroidery and sewing. This patchwork quilt is made in using a traditional diamond pattern, with white and black contrasting with bright colors. In the 1980’s women began using synthetic fabrics which replaced the normally used cottons which would fade over time. Such is the case with this one. You will find all kinds of fabrics: cotton, polyester, velvet, acetate, etc. It is backed with a white cotton fabric.
Dimensions: 60.5" long x 51" wide
Metric: 154 × 130 cm
The main image is a bit lighter than the actual colors. The close-ups are more accurate. For example, the blue around the quilt is a medium blue, not baby blue. And, the red next to that is maroon.
This kind of textile would normally be used as a wall hanging, but would also look great on a bed or thrown over a couch.
Although you could probably wash and dry this with no problem, I would suggest dry cleaning it.
Shipping is free in the US and discounted elsewhere.
Please visit my website for many more gorgeous ethnic textiles and for things that I make, too. I combine shipping on multiple purchases, ship worldwide, and strive to support hand made textiles from many cultures. http://www.rayela.com/
Krrb Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).