Member verifications help you judge the trustworthiness of the person you're dealing with. The following verifications are displayed on a member's corner, on their listings and next to each message in your inbox.
- Member Since – When they joined the community.
- Physical Location – Their location set by our system.
- Certified – Basic identifiy verification.
- Email Verified – Has direct access to email on file.
- Facebook Friends – Connected to Facebook account.
- Twitter Followers – Connected to Twitter account.
- Number of Listings – All listings active and past.
- Conversations – Conversations with other members.
- Response Rate – How often they reply to messagess
- Response Time – How long it takes them to reply.
Getting Certified is a simple way for members to verify their identity and build trust. When a member purchases credits with a valid credit card, a Certified badge is displayed on their listings and corner. Keep in mind that certification doesn't prove someone to be honest and trustworthy but rather a real person with a valid credit card.
More About Physical Location:
We display the city in which a member is physically in next to their name. This allows you to quickly identify whether the person is truly where they say they are. Members cannot edit their physical location, however if it is inaccurate, it can be updated by clicking "Update Location." Keep in mind that someone can use a VPN to hide or change their physical location.